The World Surf League (WSL) has just released the newest and most up to date surfing schedule for the 2020/2021 surfing season. You will notice below the new tour will start at the Pipeline in which it usually ends with the Pipeline. The sponsors for the year include Vans, Volcom, MEO, EDP, Air Asia, Corona, Havaianas, Cuervo Tradicional, Auckland, Airbnb, Hertz, It's Live Queensland, Jeep, Shiseido, Harvey Norman, Sky Sport, NSW Goverment, Boost Mobile, Roxy, Billabong, Rip Curl, Michelob Ultra Pure Gold, Red Bull, Outerknown, Quiksilver, Western Australia, Turkish Airlines, Ikea, Surf Coast Shire, Visit Victoria, Oeste Portugal, Hydro Flask, OI, Barefoot, BF Goodrich, Peniche, Swatch, Sea Of Seven and Prefeitura Saquarema.
You will also notice their will be a 1-day world title event "The WSL Finals" to be held in September with many industry heavy weights agree that this event will be held at Lower Trestles located in north county San Diego just south of San Clemente.
2021 Championship Tour Season*:
*All events and dates subject to change due to applicable COVID-19 related restrictions, including global travel restrictions.
- Shiseido Maui Pro presented by ROXY: Maui, Hawaii | November 25 - December 6, 2020
- Billabong Pipe Masters: Oahu, Hawaii | December 8 - 20, 2020
- MEO Pro Portugal: Peniche, Portugal | February 18 - 28, 2021
- Corona Open Gold Coast presented by Billabong: Queensland, Australia | March 18 - 28, 2021
- Rip Curl Pro Bells Beach: Victoria, Australia | April 1 - 11, 2021
- Margaret River Pro: Western Australia, Australia | April 16 - 26, 2021
- Oi Rio Pro presented by Corona: Saquarema, Brasil | May 20 - 29, 2021
- Surf Ranch Pro: California, USA | June 10 - 13, 2021
- Quiksilver Pro G-Land: Indonesia | June 20 - 29, 2021
- Corona Open J-Bay: South Africa | July 7 - 19, 2021
- Outerknown Tahiti Pro: Teahupo'o, Tahiti | August 26 - September 6, 2021
- The WSL Finals: Location TBD | September 8 - 16, 2021